https://serviceplanner.app/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Featured-Icon-App-Update.png 1024 1024 iMatt https://serviceplanner.me/hs/full-logo-blue.png iMatt2019-04-02 10:29:052023-02-04 12:37:59Version 2.3.0
Version 2.3.0 introduces the following changes:
- Swedish translation completed – thanks Johannes!
- Basic support for Campaign Maps from Territory Helper:
- Users who are only allowed see “assigned” maps in ServicePlanner will now see Campaign map assignments as well.
- Maps assigned as part of a Campaign will show a “trumpet” icon (see screenshots).
- Maps assigned to you will show the icon in colour. Maps assigned to others will show in grey (see screenshot).
- Campaigns Maps assigned to you can now be returned from ServicePlanner.
- If a map is assigned as part of the main Territory workflow AND as part of a Campaign, the main Territory workflow will take precedence.
- Fixed a minor issue some users had updating the Workflow dates.
- Fixed a minor display issue when grouping Contacts by Phone number.
Thank you again for using ServicePlanner. If you feel inspired to leave a review on the App Store it would be greatly appreciated 🙂