It has been a while since the last update to ServicePlanner. Fortunately it has been working well during COVID.
Version 2.6.0 brings the following improvements and fixes …
- Full support for iOS 15 and the latest underlying SDKs.
- Migrated to support the new short-lived access tokens used by Dropbox. Users will likely be prompted to sign into Dropbox again from inside ServicePlanner settings.
- Added support for Russian. Thanks to the translators who helped with this.
- Fixed issue with Activity Notes not saving changes in some situations.
- Fixed issue with Activity Notes showing wrong date in some timezones.
- Fixed issue with popup modal windows not saving changes when closing without using the “Done” button.
Thank you all for your patience waiting for an update to ServicePlanner and for your ongoing support. Be assured that you have all been in my thoughts and prayers.