https://serviceplanner.app/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Featured-Icon-App-Update.png 1024 1024 iMatt https://serviceplanner.me/hs/full-logo-blue.png iMatt2019-08-21 10:04:432019-08-21 10:04:43Version 2.4.1
Version 2.4.1 includes the following changes:
- Fixed scrolling of the Settings screen when GDPR Mode is enabled.
- Re-enabling sending report via Telegram. Telegram has only partly fixed their URL scheme – Telegram must be open in the background.
- Fixed Video Player issues that started with recent iOS update.
- Under Reporting > Other Hours, if you have “Include in Activity” = Off, but “Include in Report” = On, the Other Hours will now be included in the total report hours.
- When looking at a list of Visits on a smaller phone, the date format has been improved.
- Auto-cleanup of Dropbox “conflicted” files. Some users have experienced issues caused by Dropbox creating these files. To trigger the cleanup, go into Settings > Dropbox Sync > “Sync All Files Now” – let this finish and press the button again to run the process twice.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!